Does the world need another Chinese learning blog? Absolutely.
Lots of sites on Chinese learning exist out there today, but they don’t fully address Chinese learners’ needs. They don’t cover the right content (too much “nice to know” and not enough “need to know”) and they need more depth (dictionary definitions aren’t enough).
We aim to help fill this void and become a go-to resource for Chinese language learners.
We’ll do that by:
- Tailoring to the needs of both beginner and intermediate/advanced Chinese learners
- Focusing on words that you probably don’t know but should
- Showing you in-depth, “in the wild” examples of how words are used
We’ll have 6 ongoing series:
- Essential Chengyu – Chinese idioms you should know, presented in a way that actually equips you to use them
- Chinese Grammar Tips - the most common grammar questions, settled once and for all
- Chinese Slang 101 - lessons on casual Chinese and the latest new words so that you don’t sound like a robot / textbook
- Chinese Vocabulary - must-know vocabulary that we’ll help you know inside and out
- Chinese Vocab Word Lists – groups of related words, organized together for your convenience
- Chinese Learning Tips – overall tips on learning Chinese